Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Dexter and the crazy things he says...

yesterday he was telling us what road signs meant and I figured I'd share some with you. the little black guy (crosswalk) means healed and so does the red triangle (yeild). after trying to tell him what the crosswalk sign is as we were heading home I spotted one on the road so I asked "Dex what does that one mean?" and he says "the beer store" lol! I didn't really realize we were driving by the local liquor store, also didn't realize we go there enough for him to recognize it haha!
we're still trying to get a full night's sleep but it looks like it's not gonna happen anytime soon. Dex woke up last night when Cleese did :-/ luckily they both went back to sleep but I'm really missing my sleep. I end up staying up late scrapbooking and watching my "shows" that by the time I hit the hay I'm exhausted and awake every few hours for the boys...grrr! oh well blue's my color even if it is just under my eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment