Tuesday, September 28, 2010

hello there,

Hey, I have a blog about scrapping but I don't have the time to do it anymore. So I thought if I write a blog about my every day life and my boys, then maybe I'd blog more often.
so a bit about me first: I'm 29 have 2 boys aged 2.5 yrs and 5 months. I'm a stay at home mom, have been since day 1. I love to scrapbook (but can't find the time) I love to watch movies (especially zombie ones). I've titled my blog as "pajama wearing momma" because I wear my pj's almost all day, unless I'm going out, I don't do that-anymore.
so today was a decent day, the boys napped and entertained themselves more then usual. I actually got to clean my house. But not all days are "good" days for me/us. My 2 & 1/2 year old isn't sleeping like he used to, bye bye 12 hour nights hello 2am wake ups. My 5 month old isn't sleeping through the full night yet he's dependent on his soother (aka the plug) and he started rolling over last month. He sleeps on his back but wakes up on his belly madder then a hatter. Needless to say it's been 5 long months of "lack of sleep" and I'm starting to notice it's effects. it's almost bedtime for the boys now, so I'll be back...I hope! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment